The Truth About Military Benefits
Post in Joe's Military Forum
Free to search jobs and post jobs. Search jobs from military-friendly employers and scan offerings from Featured Employers. Whether you are leaving the service, or looking to change careers or to move up in your current field, your military background gives you an edge with the employers listed in Joe's Jobs. They are looking for you!
Welcome to AllMilitary.com
- Free membership for everyone in the U.S. military community. Join Now and start talking and getting answers from our over 27,000 users.
- Post in AllMilitary.com's Military Forum and get your Free AllMilitary.com T-shirt after 50 posts.
- Check out our VA Benefits Calculator. Just answer a few questions to find out about all the great benefits you've earned!
- Military Humor: Hundreds of funny military videos, images and jokes.
- Over 2 million voters have used the AllMilitary.com Candidate Calculator which has been featured on CNN, the Fox Report and Glenn Beck. See which candidate you match up with best!
- Go to the AllMilitary.com blog where you will find dozens of guest bloggers, including service members in Iraq, mothers of active duty, and retired military members. Topics cover everything from current politics, VA Benefits, and military investment advice. Post your comments.
Top Ten Military Friendly Colleges
Find out what schools made the list!
New Section - Spouse & Family!
It takes a special person to be in a military relationship: deployments, moves, the worry about your partner's safety. Military relationships have unique stresses (and rewards) for individuals and families. That's why Joe created this area of his website for military spouses and family members. You'll get the support you need from each other in the Military Family Life forum, and Joe will provide tips on how to make military life work for you and your family.
- Check out our Spouse & Family guest writers talking about the life of a military spouse - the hardships, the joys, and everything in between. Join the discussion in our new Spouse and Family section to speak with Claire and other spouses just like you.
- Relocating? Check out our Top 10 military city guides where you will find everything you want to know about the city including schools, where to live, and what to do.
- Finding a job can be a difficult process, from writing a resume, to interviewing, to actually finding a job that is suitable for yourself. Get helpful tips on how to go about finding the best job for you as a military spouse.
Most Recent Spouse & Family Articles
New Section - Top 10 Military Cities
Moving to a new place can be intimidating. Families must find a new home, schools for their children, jobs, and adapt to a new base and city. AllMilitary.coms Top 10 Military Cities was created as an aid for military personnel and families facing relocation.
Top 10 Military Cities is a list of the top 10 cities with the largest concentration of active and retired military. The list provides information regarding the military bases in the city and the city itself. Top 10 Military Cities was designed to answer questions regarding the area and to make relocation easier on you and your family.