Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program
The Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program (VR&E) helps veterans who have service-connected disabilities prepare for, find, and keep suitable jobs. For those veterans who cannot work due to their disability, the program provides services that will help them lead more independent lives.Available Services:
- A comprehensive rehabilitation evaluation to determine your abilities, skills, interests, and needs in order to cater to your strengths.
- Vocational counseling and rehabilitation planning.
- Services to help you develop your resume and brush up on your job-seeking skills.
- Assistance in order to find and keep a job.
- Resume-boosting training such as apprenticeships, non-paid work experiences, and on-the-job training.
- Post-secondary training at a college, vocational, technical or business schools.
- Supportive rehabilitation services including case management, counseling, and referrals to outside help-professionals.
- Independent living services.