|Description : |
Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 22,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked #2 by Business Week in Customer Service, we are recognized for the superior service we provide to our members, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking talented Wealth Managers for our Chicago , IL facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Serves as primary financial advisor providing individualized solutions in an effort to preserve and deepen USAA's high net worth members. Conducts comprehensive reviews to include asset allocation, retirement strategies, risk management, preservation of wealth, accumulation and wealth transfer strategies. Develops advocacy based relationships and provides comprehensive financial planning and consultations utilizing various channels including telephone, email, and face-to-face.
- Applies advanced knowledge of financial products, services, and strategies to provide proactive holistic advice and financial planning regarding complex financial issues impacting the affluent market. Develops rapport with diverse range of personalities and effectively incorporates needs based selling techniques.
- Conducts comprehensive reviews to analyze financial data and provide recommendations for modifications based on member's risk tolerance, goals, objectives and individual preferences. Provides comprehensive financial planning and consultations.
- Maintains knowledge of competitive landscape and effectively communicates the value of USAA's Wealth Management offerings and how it fits into each member's financial strategy and life planning goals.
- Responsible for managing Trust agency and discretionary managed money account relationships.
- Creates and delivers sales presentations to members and prospects over the phone or face-to-face. Attends and/or presents at seminars and special events catering to the affluent market.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Six or more years of financial services experience.
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients.
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) or obtainment within 90 days.
- Life/Health license.
- Certified Financial Planner practitioner.
- Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS) designation within specified timeframe.
- Expert knowledge of financial products and services for affluent market.
- Working user knowledge of Client Relationship Manager (CRM) technology system.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Face to face financial services work experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Proven sales record of success.
- Strong financial planning expertise with book management.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
Smoking and the use of related tobacco products are prohibited in USAA-owned or leased buildings, properties or vehicles.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-7050