|Description : |
Monitors, collects, and reports Army Aviation operations, maintenance, and supply data. Duty requires aviation data collection at one or more sites, verifying data for accuracy, entering data on forms and in the SDC computer, performing quality control of collected data, forwarding reviewed data to the Supervisory Data Monitor (SDM) in a timely manner, writing reports, and briefing unit personnel in Sample Data Collection (SDC) operations and procedures. Assignment is based at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors maintenance being performed on Army Aviation systems at one or more sites.
- Collects raw data from Unit Level Logistics System - Aviation (Enhanced) (ULLS-A (E)) or other sources.
- Digitally and manually enters raw data into on‑site SDC computer, verifies operational, maintenance, and supply data with owning unit, and corrects inaccuracies or errors.
- Performs quality control of collected data and forwards reviewed data to the SDM in a timely manner.
- Accurately and punctually completes all required forms and reports.
- Briefs / trains participating unit personnel in SDC procedures and unit responsibilities.
- Maintains program liaison with local customer management.
Additional Duties and Requirements:
- Understands and complies with U.S. Army Sample Data Collection (SDC) program directives.
- Understands and complies with all corporate policies and procedures including travel requests.
- Briefs Commanders or designated personnel monthly on data being collected from his/her unit or as directed by the SDC Program Manager or Assistant Program Manager.
- Attends SDC unit production control meetings or other maintenance related meetings to ensure all maintenance performed is captured in the Helicopter Information Collection System (HELICS).
- Notifies the SDM of actual or potential problems concerning the SDC program and monitored systems.
- Ensures the SDM is notified in the event of an emergency or when away from normal place of work.
- Maintains a library of applicable Army Regulations, Technical Manuals, DA Pamphlets, Circulars, guides, and policies.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency in the Army Maintenance Management System - Aviation (TAMMS-A) and ULLS-A (E).
- Maintains currency and proficiency in data collection procedures in accordance with the SDC Field Monitor's Guide and QinetiQ SDC training materials.
- Maintains proficiency in the HELICS application.
- Conducts on‑site SDC training for participating unit personnel, as required.
- Demonstrates self discipline, motivation, and creativity in the performance of duties.
- Must be medically qualified to deploy and operate in a hostile environment.
- Must be able to legally and safely operate QinetiQ North America or Government vehicles.
- Must be able to travel outside the United States.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Monitor and collect operational, supply and maintenance data, verify all data for accuracy, record data on FEDC Forms, enter data in computer when required, run edits and correct errors, write reports and brief Army personnel as required. Provide on site briefings/training to participating unit personnel in FEDC procedures and unit responsibilities. Monitor operation procedures and operating performance on equipment under the FEDC program. Monitor maintenance being performed on equipment under the FEDC program. Collect all operational, supply and maintenance information (data) needed to complete FEDC forms and to write Special Reports and required monthly reports. Complete all FEDC forms with accurate data in a timely manner after all NSN data has been verified. Enter data in on site computer, process data to include running and correcting edits, transmit data to the DPM and follow all other instructions provided with documentation from technical staff. Run output products from on site computer and maintain records on who requested the output product, what it will be used for and the tangible or intangible benefits derived from it. Brief Commanders or Designated personnel on minimum of once monthly on data being submitted from his/her unit. Maintain other records and forms as directed by DPM, DMs Guide, or as required by the contract. Usually requires a
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee requires normal manual dexterity, speech and hearing. The position requires walking, sitting, climbing steps, traveling, occasionally lifting of file drawers and other items up to 75 lbs., moving of equipment and furniture, entering and exiting Army equipment, and periods of field duty in all environments including extreme climate conditions. The operation of motor vehicles is required. Specific vision abilities required by this job require frequent use of a computer monitor.
The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job: Capable of working on airfields, in aircraft hangars, around aircraft maintenance operations, and in field locations during Field Exercise Data Collection. These environments may expose the employee to extreme discomforts such as heat, smoke, cold, noise, fumes, and weapons firings.
If interested please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-8650
|Qualifications : |
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma is required (Associates Degree preferred).
- Five (5) years rotary wing aviation maintenance experience. Former Army Aviation Non-Commissioned Officer or Chief Warrant Officer with AH-64,
- UH/MH-60, OH-58D, and/or CH/MH-47 experience.
- Five (5) years experience with ULLS-A and/or ULLS-A (E).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook, and database entry.
- Capable of minor troubleshooting and repair of computer hardware / software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.