|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group is seeking an Active Directory Network Engineer / Systems Engineer.
We deliver aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
System Engineer (Windows 2003/2008 Server with an emphasis on web and database technologies) to support design, implementation, and troubleshooting of web application projects and provide support for a variety of hardware and software platforms in an Active Directory environment utilizing MS SQL Server 2005/2008 and Internet Information Service (IIS) as well as other tools.
Provide additional support as needed. Resolve software conflicts, install and configure Windows 2003/2008 application and database software, troubleshoot and resolve client-server and web application issues. Coordinate efforts with other IT Services crews to include Server Management, Boundary Protection, Infrastructure Services, Information Assurance, Release Control Validation Management, and vendor support personnel. Resolve Incident Requests, Problems, and Change Requests. Manage COT, GOTS, and other developed software applications.
Interact with customers to gather requirements and ensure applications meet expectations. Research new technologies, evaluate products, write processes and documentation, and perform training as needed. Other duties will be assigned as required.
Primary duty hours fall within the 0700-1700 Monday - Friday, but must be able to work after hours to support maintenance and may have to provide on-call support.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-5250
|Qualifications : |
- 5 years of experience in Information Technology with at least 3 years relevant work experience as a Windows Systems Engineer working with Windows OS as well as Windows Active Directory.
- A Bachelors degree is a must.
- Experience with MS SQL databases installation, operation and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft IIS (6.0 and 7.0) web servers to include certificates, CAC/PKI, NTFS file permissions, and user authentication methods.
- Experience working with vendors to expedite equipment installations and repairs to ensure maximum uptime.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN connectivity and related troubleshooting.
- Experience maintaining web applications and databases.
- Active Directory / Secret clearance
Essential qualifications include:
the ability to quickly adapt to new situations, a strong commitment to a team environment, a willingness to learn new technologies, the ability to deconflict requests/requirements, and the ability to establish, maintain and follow documented processes and procedures.
Candidate must possess a DoD SECRET security clearance. Candidate must possess a CompTIA Security+ certification or must obtain such certification within 60 days of being hired.