|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group is seeking a Sr. Principal Network Solutions Architect / Firewall Engineer for our program in Springfield, VA.
We deliver aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
Provide network consulting services to QinetiQ, the prime contractor, who's customer is Customs and border protection (CBP) and DHS. The position is for a senior engineer in the Network Architecture and Engineering (NAE) branch of office of Information technology(OIT) division of CBP. Springfield, VA is where CBP has their National data center (NDC). NAE is responsible for CBP's 1300+ remote locations, data center, WAN, LAN, and is currently the network steward for DHS' OneNet and TIC.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-3450
|Qualifications : |
- Cisco Network Engineer
- Network solution engineering, Architecture, and design.
- Experience in Routing Protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF
- CISCO ASR, ASA, 65XX, 73xx,76xx, etc..
- Cisco or Palo Alto Firewall Expert
- IPS/IDS Technologies
- Bluecoat or Symantec Gateway experience
- InfoBlox Expert
- Tier 3 Technical escalation Support as needed
- While this position description is intended to be an accurate reflection of this position, management reserves the rights to modify, add, or remove duties from particular positions and to assign other duties as necessary.
Preferred Requirements: (optional)
- CISCO Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- CISCO Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Strong leadership skills to effectively mentor and lead junior level personnel
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of complex systems
- Strong communication skills to communicate systems proposals to management and customers and provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, subordinates and team members
- Strong organization skills to prioritize work, balance and lead complex projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Ability to integrate highly complex hardware and software systems
- The candidate should have a Bachelors degree in a related field of study and 10 years of related experiences.
- Past experience within the Department of Homeland Security or other government agencies is preferred.
- US Citizen, good credit, and candidate must be able to obtain a CBP security clearance.