|Description : |
Pharmacist Clinical Software Trainer and Implementation Specialist
DSS, Inc . is an International Company seeking a diverse professional for the position of Pharmacy Clinical Software Trainer/Implementation Specialist . We are a dynamic group of individuals looking to make great strides together. DSS, Inc. has outstanding benefits, salary is dependent on experience and DSS, Inc. has excellent competitive compensation. Contractors/Consultants are welcome.
The Clinical Software Trainer/Implementation Specialist promotes DSS, Inc.'s mission by providing the highest level of client care to internal and external customers.
This position effectively acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Electronic Health Care Record Software (EHR) and supports clients and the organization in various situations while guiding software requirements through the process of implementation, testing delivery and technical support.
Experienced candidate will have a professional background in Pharmacy for both medical/clinical training and implementation of EHR software.
Communication skills are essential to ensure a seamless flow of cross-group and cross-functional aspects.
This position requires extensive knowledge and practical experience in managing day to day operational facets of projects in conjunction with meeting changing needs and requirements of project work plans.
Incumbent must have ability to remove barriers and have effective working relationships.
Ability to travel 50% +/- and sometimes with little notice is a must.
The incumbent is responsible for written and verbal communication with clients, documentation of work activities and work processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Individual must perform most of the functions shown below. This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, knowledge, or abilities associated with this classification, but are intended to accurately reflect the principal job elements.
Capable of conducting client site trainings geared for physician and practice staff learning levels by working with internal teams to design client training curriculum.
Experienced candidate will ideally have a professional background in a software development company as a Clinical Trainer/Implementation Specialist with excellent presentation skills.
Candidate will have background in at least one or more of the following:
- Act as SME for all aspects of software including clinical and practice management functionality of the product
- Ensure all aspects of product are working properly prior to client training, review of deliverables and collaborate with internal resources to establish and improve resources
- Implementation and configuration activities
- Ability to listen/gather customer input, simplify topics for non technical
- Prepare reports/quick targeted summaries
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to deal with conflict and resolution
- Gather, compile workflow analysis to deliver expectations and requirements
- Quickly learn new technologies and applications
- Exhibit high level of ethical and professional behavior
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- One or more of the below Licenses and/or Certification(s) is a MUST:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- Pharmacy Industry Professional (CPIP)
- Registered Nurse (RN), a plus
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN), a plus
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), a plus
- Ability to travel 50% of the time +/-
- Must know all Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to Work in US.
- Subject to Background Check and Clearance.
- Or Full-Time with Benefits
- Juno Beach, FL
- Or, Relocating to Palm Beach County, FL
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-1650