|Description : |
Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 22,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked #2 by Business Week in Customer Service , we are recognized for the superior service we provide to our members, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Administrative Support Associate/Executive Support for our Phoenix, AZ facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
- Provides comprehensive support services and routine analysis to assigned unit and performs administrative activities for projects and programs.
- Role may include leadership role in administrative team.
- This is the top level of the Support Associate job hierarchy.
- USAA's people strategy is to enable employees to serve a noble mission while doing work that provides personal and financial rewards, with opportunities to grow in one's career, supported by world-class leaders, in an environment that supports their total well-being.
- Performs comprehensive administrative duties in support of the department under general supervision.
- These functions include handling of highly confidential and time sensitive materials/information.
- Provides customer service to internal and/or external clients and participates in problem resolution.
- Develops and maintains moderately complex spreadsheets.
- Maintains data sources for departmental records and management information reporting.
- Provides information in support of complex requests for department projects, programs, and/or events.
- Supports development and modification of presentations.
- May create some presentations independently.
- Collects data and generates management information reports and graphics.
- May act as resource for other less experienced administrative employees.
- May assist manager with assignment of administrative tasks.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-9750
|Qualifications : |
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheets, data retrieval, and word processing and presentation software.
- MOS certification preferred but not required; upon acceptance of an offer individual will be required to complete SkillSoft training within 6 months of hire.
- Five years related work experience.
- Five to ten years executive assistant experience in a corporate setting.
- Business/secretarial training/degree preferred.
- Polished and professional demeanor in person, online and via phone with excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Meeting management and planning experience with heavy calendar management.
- Experience coordinating complex travel arrangements, including obtaining reference materials with regard to affiliate/client visits.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve and work in a fast-paced, executive setting.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Outlook Word, Excel, PowerPoint.