|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
You are submitting your information for consideration to a position that is currently available under the Engineering Services Contract (ESC) at Kennedy Space Center, Florida. If selected, actual employment may be with QinetiQ North America OR one of the ESC teammate subcontractors.
The IT Security Analyst is expected to champion the delivery of IT Security products and services that consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. The IT Security Systems Analyst will be self-motivated, analytical, and work to significantly contribute as a member of cross-functional and collaborative teams. The successful candidate will provide practical and meaningful products and services that always meet, and usually exceed, customer expectations.
Provide innovative, technical thinking and solutions to:
- Develop positive, open relationship with all customers and teammates to support the ESC and NE mission
- Design, implement, and operate enterprise IT Security risk management systems that include network discovery, baseline configuration management, vulnerability management, reporting & mitigation of risks and enforcing regulatory compliance. (Secure Fusion & Nessus)
- Implementation & auditing of FISMA and NIST 800-53 controls across the entire ESC Contract
- Design, implementation and support of enterprise host based intrusion detection system (Third Brigade IDS), log management system (NetIQ Security Manager), and system configuration management system (NetIQ Secure Configuration Manager)
- Provide recommendations and assessments of Windows 2003/2008/Virtual servers (Hardware/Software) including System hardening (Vulnerabilities and risk mitigation), IT
- Security Baseline configuration (CIS Benchmarks & FDCC), Enterprise Anti-Virus (AVG, CA eTrust & Symantec
- Support CSCI security requirements identification and development process through evaluation and design assessment, development, production, and operations for SCCS security architecture and systems.
- Support all ESC Continuous Monitoring activities, Contingency Plan testing, and provide IT Security guidance and solutions
- Respond to all IT Security related tasks assigned including the identification and resolution of issues, and providing sufficient artifacts as required for closure.
- Support resolution of Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) controls and other security tasks as requested.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-9550
|Qualifications : |
- BS/BA degree in Security discipline or Computer Science with 7 years of experience; or an equivalent combination of experience and education from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
- Ability to perform in high-pressure, dynamic environment with task priorities frequently changing
- Positive personal conduct and attitude that recognizes customer service is a primary focus of our contract, and proactive and professional execution is critically important to our success
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team
- Deadline and results driven
- Ability to gain internal support and establish a solid working relationship with customers, peers, and management
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- US Citizenship
- CISSP certification is desirable