|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
Support operations and administration for all of Military Sealift Command (MSC) network operations center servers and server-based applications relative to the delivery of authorized classified and unclassified data services. - Provide 24/7 expert technical support for all systems and software.
- Monitor and implement all software programming, database updates, and user related profiling ensuring secure, complete, and accurate processing of message transfers.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance on all hardware and software in accordance with established MSC, Navy planned maintenance guidelines, and recognized good commercial practices.
- Provide network management of all supported local area, wide area and dial-in networks.
- Provide maintenance and technical support for all data and voice delivery systems currently active and supported at the MSC NOC and employed on board MSC ships.
- Provide "Postmaster" functions on the installed e-mail post office. Functions include, but not limited to, directory maintenance and archive operations for both Lotus and Microsoft e-mail systems.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-7750
|Qualifications : |
- Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or Management Information Systems) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related (data center environment) experience.
- The successful candidate requires eight years of experience in the field of Information Technology.
- Experience with classified and unclassified network operations and components, network administration, NIPRNET and SIPRNET, Microsoft Exchange Enterprise mail servers, and satellite communication system management and Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II certification are also required.
- Experience with US Navy or MSC shipboard IT systems and MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, or Solaris certification(s) are desired.