|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
Summary: This is a management position overseeing QinetiQ's TACOM CBM Pilot Program prime contract and subcontract teammates to provide best value in the full spectrum of CBM services to include instrumentation, data collection, analysis, help desk and IT services in support of the TACOM CBM Pilot Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the successful technical, schedule, and cost performance of the program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Acquires follow-on business associated with areas of responsibility and supports new business development by leading major proposals personally, or through subordinate program/project managers.
- CONUS and OCONUS travel, as required
Willing to relocate to Warren, MI
Responsible for the performance of a relatively significant program or multiple smaller programs in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Oversees the technology development and/or application, marketing, and resource allocation within program client base. Program area typically represents more than three functional areas such as engineering, systems analysis, quality control and administration. Also responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned programs and for supporting new business development by leading proposals.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-9950
|Qualifications : |
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and twelve to fifteen years of related (technical environment) experience. Management experience.
- Masters Degree in an applicable science discipline preferred.
- Army tactical wheeled vehicle usage and maintenance experience is preferred.
- 15 years of experience in the Army maneuver unit industry.
- Familiar with TACOM mission and operations
- 10+ years experience in leadership and/or program management positions.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to include mentoring subordinates or team members.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have Government civilian/military experience in DOD program management capable of professional application to acquisition (regardless of service).
- Must understand lifecycle management process subsystems' influence on metrics within the product lifecycle.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience in developing and documenting capture strategies and executing capture plans.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. Personnel will be subject to all Security regulations, rules, and policies of the Government facility.