|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
- Lead design and development of graphical user interfaces for various products. This includes technical and artistic design.
- Update/improve user interfaces for existing simulations and systems
- Integrate various COTS graphics packages to support specific missions
- This is a second level position for an experienced consultant who has a basic experience in, but is not limited to, supporting large projects related to the individual subject matter expertise. These senior personnel are beginning experts in either functional domains (e.g., finance, personnel, acquisition, etc.) with a number of years of experience. Subject Matter Experts prepare and deliver presentations to colleagues, subordinates, and government representatives. Assures the proper use of current or requested programming, testing and documentation techniques. They produce and/or review and/or documentation reflecting knowledge of areas as identified in the statement of work. Prefer a Ph.D. in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, - Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines or other related discipline and 5-7 years of progressive experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience), or a master's degree and eight to ten year's experience.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-3850
|Qualifications : |
- Usually requires a minimum of a Bachelor degree and ten to twelve years experience.
- BS in Computer Science or related area (Masters is a plus)
- Experience developing Graphical Interface Systems (GIS programming)
- Python programming experience
- A strong background in the application of modern software engineering processes including iterative development and model driven architectures is desired.
- Experience with the C++, Corba, Linux, and UML a plus.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Personnel will be subject to all Security regulations, rules, and policies of the Government facility.