|Description : |
Share our pride. Join our mission.
USAA currently has multiple positions for Financial Solutions Advisors for our new Addison, TX location.
As a Financial Solutions Advisor (FSA) for USAA, you will proactively deliver solutions that align with USAA's high net worth members' individual financial goals in a needs-based sales environment.
You will advise them on an array of financial issues with a particular focus on retirement planning through receiving inbound phone calls in a structured, team-oriented environment (there is no face-to-face interaction with members). The FSA would also do portfolio assessments and create financial plans that might involve mutual funds, annuities, securities, fixed income products and a full range of insurance products, based on our member's goals and individual needs.
Training Hours (16 weeks)
- Structured training (9:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday)
- Retention of employment is contingent upon passing certification at the end of the training
- Must be able to work your 9 hour shift (8 hours + 1 hour for lunch) anytime during our operating hours of 7:30am-8:00pm, - Monday-Friday & Saturday between 8:00am-5:00pm
- 30% Shift Premium pay (work scheduled: after 6pm M-F & Saturdays)
- Overtime may be available, according to company needs
USAA's Advantages Include:
- No cold calling or prospecting for clients
- No driving throughout the city because we are an in-bound call center environment
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses leading to greater stability than commission driven compensation plans
- Outstanding company culture within our privately held, member-owned firm with revered core values of "Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity".
- Exceptional benefits package including generous paid time off
- Receives request for advice from current members through various channels, including inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, faxes and video telephony.
- Asks questions to discover key information and life events and understand need or problem. Documents relevant information.
- Assesses member financial situation and goals.
- Develops and communicates appropriate financial strategies based on individual member needs. Provides basic financial planning advice, including insurance protection, college funding, investments/asset allocation, debt management, retirement planning, estate planning, and income distribution strategy
- Recommends relevant financial product and services.
- Motivates member to take action on recommendation(s) and overcomes objections using basic sales techniques and developing - persuasion skills. Implements recommendation(s).
- Monitors legislative initiatives that may impact economy, society, and personal financial situation.
- Educates membership on implications of economic, investment market and industry trends and tax law changes, as well as USAA's financial products and services.
- Supports enterprise business goals through the achievement of individual referral and product acquisition goals.
Acquires and applies basic knowledge of industry products and services.
Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Bachelors Degree or 6 years experience providing investment and life solutions.
- Experience recommending investment and life products such as managed money, mutual funds, brokerage, term-life, perm-life and annuities based on individual needs.
- FINRA 7
- FINRA 63
- FINRA 66 or 63 and 65
- Life and Health License or Life Insurance sales experience
- Bachelors Degree.
- Chartered Financial Consultant or related designation.
- Chartered Life Underwriter or related designation.
- 4+ years experience providing investment and life insurance solutions to high net worth customers by recommending investment and life products such as managed money, mutual funds, brokerage, term-life, perm-life and annuities based on individual needs.
- 4+ years experience working with clients with a net worth of $250k+.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-4750