|Description : |
As a Senior Technical Writer at CyberPoint, you will be engaged in a wide variety of writing projects for both internal and external customers. The focus of your role will be writing and editing technical communications related to the development and deployment of software applications, IT systems, and technical services. In addition to your writing responsibilities, you will be working with business and technical leaders throughout the organization to develop standards and templates, and to ensure the quality of CyberPoint’s technical communications products.
|Qualifications : |
• Write and edit technical communications related to the development and deployment of software applications, IT systems, and technical services.
• Conduct interviews and attend meeting with technical representatives and other stakeholders to gather pertinent background and technical input for writing projects.
• Prepare briefings, talking papers, and decision papers as required.
• Write technical communications and develop documentation packages from the ground up.
• Develop, interpret, and apply technical documentation standards and policies as required.
• Provide guidance to team leaders to help determine the types of documentation appropriate for various projects.
• Coordinate quality assurance, approvals, publishing, and distribution of all technical communications products within your purview.
• Create and maintain project wiki pages, portal pages, and other electronic media.
• Create and maintain interactive help systems for web applications.
• Work with business and technical leaders throughout the organization to develop standards, templates, and to ensure the quality of CyberPoint’s technical communications products.
• Develop written products and provide editorial support for CyberPoint corporate communications efforts including marketing literature, proposals, and process documentation.
• Exceptional written and verbal skills.
• Detail- and process- oriented.
• Possess advanced skills with Microsoft Office products, to include Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience editing HTML/CSS.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, to include Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
• Ability to work in fast paced, technical environment with changing priorities, fluid deadlines, and where the bar for quality is set very high.
• Experience developing written communications for proposals and marketing campaigns a plus.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred.
• 6 or more years of technical writing experience.
• Experience writing and editing technical communications materials related to the development and deployment of software applications, IT systems, and technical services.