|Description : |
WorldPay - www.worldpay.us
At WorldPay we are about growth and opportunity. Professional. Financial. Personal. As one of the largest payment processors in the world, we impact businesses around the world and around the corner every day. Our diverse team understands that everything we do - from sales to customer service to programming - can make the difference between one of our customers thriving in a competitive market or losing a sale. With more than 400,000 customers around the world - processing 3,200 transactions per minute, 4.73 million per day - we are the fastest-growing processor in the industry and are continually hiring in all areas of our company.
We acquire transactions for businesses coast to coast -- from name brand companies you know to independent businesses in your community.
WorldPay is experiencing rapid growth throughout the country and is looking for the best of the best when it comes to outside sales people. As a sales representative for WorldPay, you will be part of a field team responsible for growing our customer base. You'll have access to the finest products, technology, service and resources in the industry and be expected to maintain the highest ethical business standards. You will work closely with internal departments and provide customer feedback on our products and services. You will close sales and achieve monthly sales goals by generating qualifying leads through cold calling. Conduct sales presentations and product demos, develop referral agent relationships and respond to questions from merchants & businesses.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of WorldPay to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-3850
|Qualifications : |
- 2+ years outside sales experience (no industry experience necessary, will train).
- Self-motivated and able to achieve sales goals.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Comfortable with face-to-face prospecting.
- Results driven, well organized with strong follow up skills.
- Sell products & services based on customer needs.
- Ethical & honest.
- Strong closing capability.
- Ability to develop & maintain strong business relationships.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, and Excel) and Internet usage.