|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
The Software Engineer assists in developing enterprise web content management systems using Microsoft and Oracle RDBMS. Successful candidates will be junior to mid-level PL/SQL developers with strong Oracle skills and an understanding of relational database design as well as experience in GUI development using MS Visual Studio.
Working under general supervision, successful candidates will display knowledge of; Oracle databases, schemas, writing PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, packages, scripting and troubleshooting. Ability to work in an Agile environment utilizing best practices of Software Development Life Cycle processes.
As required, provides inputs for documentation of new or existing programs. Primarily interfaces with intra-organizational staff with infrequent contact with inter-organizational staff and outside customers and vendors on routine matters.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-3050
|Qualifications : |
Education and Experience:
Required skill sets:
- PL/SQL development 2-5 Years
- Data mapping
- MS Visual Studio (2008 preferably)
- Able to deploy Oracle database diagnostic tools
- Flexibility to adapt readily to direction change
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Highly desired
- Knowledge of web based applications and architecture Highly desired
- Understand concepts and deploy solutions for Performance Tuning.
- Experience with and understanding of design patterns
* Must be Secret clearance eligible. Candidates for this position will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Some travel required.