|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
QinetiQ North America is searching for a full time, System Security Engineer to join our team. You will be a key in ensuring the current system meets all federal requirements for a DoD computer system. You will advise the development team on system architecture enhancements required to maintain the security posture of future systems.
Experience in both Information Assurance and Anti-Tamper are required. Knowledge of, and maintaining currency, in the latest federal standards and processes (DIACAP, STIGS, Anti-Tamper) are essential. Your knowledge of techniques to implement IA and Anti-Tamper will enable our systems to continue to provide the US Navy with effective weapon control systems.
This position requires the candidate to be directly responsible for defining and implementing the necessary system updates in support of Anti-tamper and IA. Interaction with the US Navy customer, security accreditors, and System Engineers is required.
The candidate will be part of a Systems Engineering team responsible for efforts such as:
- Updating computer systems to ensure they are compliant with the latest STIGS
- Participate in the DIACAP process for system accreditation
- Conduct Anti-Tamper studies
- Identify Critical Protection Information and associated protection measures
- Define System Architecture updates required for Anti-Tamper and Information Assurance
- Review proposed system designs and advise development team on IA and AT impacts
- Prepare and present briefings to internal programs and customers
- Create and execute Program Protection Plans and Anti-Tamper Plans
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … 8-2171-650
|Qualifications : |
Requires a Bachelors degree and eight to ten years of related experience performing a wide variety of information assurance and information systems security engineering duties.
- IT experience securing Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- At least eight years general technical experience with systems engineering knowledge of military systems
- Certifications to include: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); Security+
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- Advanced degrees in engineering, software, or science
- Significant Anti-Tamper experience, including Foreign Military Sales
- Strong IT background maintaining operating systems and computer networks
- Experience developing DIACAP package resulting in ATO and ATC certification
- Experience working with Government Anti-Tamper agencies
- At least five years' experience making technical presentations to internal and external customers
- Demonstrably good writing skills