|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
Position responsibilities include:
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
- Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Serves as focal point for customer concerns. May lead projects.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-9650
|Qualifications : |
Requires a BS degree or a High School Diploma and 6 years of experience.
Active Top Secret clearance with completed SSBI is required.
Microsoft Operating System Certification (MCP or MCTS/MCITP in Windows XP or Windows 7) or official training course completion certificate is required. Proof of successful completion of the following training courses (formal classroom or online course, not self study) is acceptable: #70-680, Configuring Windows 7; #70-681, Deploying Windows 7 and Office 2010; #70-685, Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician; #70-686, Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Desktop Administrator.
Security+ certification is required. The following certifications are acceptable for this position in lieu of Security+: GSEC, SSCP, CISA, GCIH, GSE, CISSP or CISSA.
Basic knowledge of common business environment desktop applications and desktop hardware. Performs minor adjustments or corrections in the equipment. Knowledge of general purpose computer equipment, communications links, and peripheral devices, including operating methods and characteristics, in order to set up and operate the equipment.
Experience with MacIntosh, Symantec Ghost/imaging, Remedy, Dell Desktop (Optiplex) and Laptop (Latitude and E-Series), Blackberry/BES, SIPRNET, Network Printing, LAN/WLAN, Active Directory, Windows 7 or XP, MS Office 2010/2007 desirable.