|Description : |
Are you a talented Recruiting leader, who has a strong track record of developing and implementing innovative recruiting strategies to attract and hire exceptional talent in an ever-changing, fast-paced and competitive recruiting environment? Do business leaders respect your opinion around recruiting and take your well-reasoned advice more often than not? Do you have experience in a corporate recruiting role, where you've not only performed full-life cycle recruiting, but also led teams and managed government contractor proposal recruitment efforts? If you answered yes to these questions, please read on.
QinetiQ North America is currently seeking a full time Recruiting Manager to manage a team of recruiting professionals and develop recruiting strategies focused on meeting current as well as future staffing needs. He/she will be responsible for managing overall work-flow of an assigned recruiting team and working dynamically across teams within the recruiting organization to manage the proposal recruiting process. The ideal candidate will be strategic, energetic, innovative, highly motivated, persuasive and self-directed. He/She will have a bias toward action and be able to mobilize quickly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Oversee Aerospace Ops and Systems (AOS) hiring activity and serve as the key point of contact for business unit leaders and hiring managers on all matters related to recruitment and selection; Respond to day-to-day issues and resolve in a timely manner.
Provide leadership to a geographically dispersed recruiting team; Manage daily activity, output and performance of recruiting team; Ensure full utilization, synergy and effective management of Recruiters; Work effectively with matrixed recruiters to ensure consistency and accountability.
Serve as the Proposal Recruiting Manager for the Mission and Information Solutions (M&IS) and AOS business units; Coordinate with M&IS Recruiting Manager to ensure appropriate alignment of recruiting resources for M&IS proposal recruiting activity.
Collaborate with Business Development, Capture Management and the Talent Acquisition and Human Resources Leadership Teams; Develop and execute recruiting strategies that align with short and long term business development initiatives. This includes but is not limited to:
Participating in business development meetings and pre-proposal planning
Coordinating and executing Open Houses
Responding to data calls; providing access to internal and external resumes
New hire and incumbent capture efforts
Producing/reviewing content for staffing proposal sections
Ensure Recruiters maintain accurate and complete documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities, meeting compliance standards with all federal/state laws and company policies.
Build best in class recruiting team by reviewing recruiter performance, taking action to continuously improve performance and rewarding and recognizing recruiters for their success.
Mentor and provide guidance to Recruiters and Hiring Managers regarding effective recruiting techniques designed to maximize candidate flow with a focus on filling active requisitions and well as pipeline development.
Work closely with business unit leaders to continually assess hiring needs and ensure that each business area is appropriately resourced to handle current, future and pipeline requirements.
Serve as a change agent and continuously improve recruiting processes to reduce both cost and time-to-fill and increase internal and external client satisfaction.
Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition and HR Leadership teams across QinetiQ North America to foster a strong team environment and ensure the recruiting processes and tools are consistent, efficient and effective.
Serve as back up for Recruiters and maintain a limited req load as necessary.
QinetiQ North America delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software, systems & network engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-4150
|Qualifications : |
- Bachelor's Degree
- US Citizenship
- 7+ years recruiting experience including 2+ years' experience managing a recruiting team and 2+ years government contractor recruiting experience to include extensive understanding of the capture and proposal process, strong knowledge of government contract types and hands-on proposal recruiting experience.
Strong inclination toward customer service with demonstrated ability to effectively assess customers' needs, quickly respond and problem solve.
- Proven ability to develop and execute recruiting strategies that drive efficiency and cost-effectiveness with a sense of urgency in meeting customer needs.
- Strong working knowledge of recruiting policies and procedures, employment law and compliance regulations (i.e. OFCCP) and ability to apply as appropriate.
- Experience coaching Recruiters and Hiring Managers on recruiting best practices that lead to successful placement and long term retention.
- High level of usage and proficiency in MS Office and enterprise web-based Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize functional tasks and delegate work-flow simultaneously within deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proven ability writing proposal sections for RFPs and/or responses to RFIs.
- Strong organization, analytical, data management, and reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills; including the ability to successfully influence outcomes without direct authority.
- Demonstrated ability to encourage others to stretch beyond their current capabilities and demonstrates a willingness to do the same; is open to new ideas.
- Flexibility during the proposal process to work as needed to meet deadlines.
- Some travel may be required.