|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
*****RECENT GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY*****
We are searching for a full time, software engineer to join our team as we design and code the next generation of Command and Control applications for the Tomahawk Cruise Missile. As part of the development team, you will be on the leading edge of object oriented design and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) development. You will be participating in the conceptual definition, design, coding, and testing of solutions in a process oriented environment.
The desired candidate will be:
Fluent in all Microsoft technologies. If you look forward to your copy of MSDN Magazine each month, and download the code samples, this is the job for you.
Highly motivated, capable of delivering innovative solutions. You will be comfortable prototyping to validate new technologies
Able to maintain currency in the latest software technologies and methodologies
Requires Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and 0 to 2 years of related experience.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-4150
|Qualifications : |
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Windows SW Development technologies: .NET, C#, C++, Java, ASP.NET, Ajax, WCF
- Web-based application development: Server and Client: IIS, XML, XSLT, ASP.NET,
- US citizenship required. The Candidate must qualify for a DoD SECRET security clearance.
- Software architecture and design
- Translating user requirements into SW design
- Service Oriented Architecture
- User Interface development
- Experience with OpenSource software products, especially JBoss and Mule.
- Software Security
- GUI and Graphics Web design and development
- Familiarity developing software for the US Government using a formal development process