|Description : |
92A Automated Logistical Specialist Instructor to teach students attending Advanced Individual Training, Basic NCO Course, Advanced NCO Course and Officer Basic Course at the US Army Quartermaster School located at Fort Lee, VA. Some instruction may be conducted at other government and civilian facilities outside of Ft Lee.
- Teach students in a classroom environment as well as a field setting.
- Responsible for maintaining programs of instruction current in accordance with established TRADOC procedures.
- Support field training exercises conducted at Ft Lee and surrounding military installations.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be able to perform duties at Ft Lee, VA on a government site.
- Instructors must meet training, technical and tactical certification of course content, and document experience level requirements as defined in the Course Management Plan of the course.
- Must be able to travel unassisted to continental US and foreign locations.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer and related equipment.
- Instructors must complete, or test out of, the Instructor Training Course.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … 8-2171-950
|Qualifications : |
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years relevant 92A Automated Logistical Specialist experience.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years specific experience in teaching, development or reviewing course materials, training aids, and manuals for vocational or military training programs.
- Completion of an instructor training program preferred.
- Instructors should have basic knowledge of MS Office computer programs to ensure ability to access all required training tools.
- Candidate will be subject to screening for a security clearance and must able to obtain a CAC card.