|Description : |
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
DSS, Inc. is a National Company seeking all levels of professionals for the position of Software Quality Assurance Analyst. We are a dynamic group of individuals looking to make great strides together. DSS, Inc. has outstanding benefits and salary is dependent on experience.
This position effectively supports clients and vendors in various situations of the product life cycle and effectively works with developers/engineers; program and project managers to ensure goals and objectives are met.
Experienced candidate must have professionally experience in a software development environment.
Incumbent must be able to travel on an occasional basis. In addition, the incumbent is responsible for written and verbal communication with clients, documentation of work activities and work processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Individual must perform most of the functions shown below. This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, knowledge, or abilities associated with this classification, but are intended to accurately reflect the principal job elements.
- Develops publishes and implements test plans
- Writes and maintains test automation
- Develops Quality Assurance standards
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities
- Experience coding GUIs and working knowledge of QA methodologies
- Familiar with HP Quality Center
- HL7 Knowledge desired
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks
- May lead and direct the work of others
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Helpful: CMMI, SDLC
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years experience
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in Computer Science, Business Technical discipline, or equivalent
A combination of experience and education will be considered in lieu of
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
One or more the below Certification(s) desired:
- Professional office
- Business casual attire
APPLICANT MUST HAVE
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to Work in US
- The ability to pass a Government Background Check and secure a Clearance
Juno Beach, FL
Please visit our website at www.dssinc.comto learn more about DSS, Inc.
DFWP/EOE/Veterans Friendly/ADA Compliant
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-6150