|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
QinetiQ North America is searching for a full time, IT professional that has experience in computer security. You will ensure our software products meet all federal requirements for DoD computer systems, maintain the computer systems in a large development facility, and will advise the development team on system architecture enhancements required to maintain the security posture of future systems.
Proven experience securing operating systems against the latest cyber threats is essential. Knowledge of, and maintaining currency in, the latest federal standards and processes (DIACAP, STIGS, Anti-Tamper) are required. The position requires a strong background in Information Technology (IT). The candidate should be comfortable troubleshooting computer operating systems and networks.
This position requires the candidate to be a self-starter who is highly detail oriented. While being comfortable with spreadsheets and regulations is necessary this is also a hands-on IT job.
The candidate will be responsible for efforts such as:
- Updating computer systems to ensure compliance with the latest DISA STIGS
- Securing computer operating systems, primarily Microsoft OS
- Diagnosing and correcting system and network configuration problems
- Participate in the DIACAP process for system accreditation
- Recommend System Architecture updates required for Information Assurance (IA) and Anti-Tamper (AT) compliance
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-1750
|Qualifications : |
- Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent and eight to ten years of related experience performing a wide variety of information assurance and information systems security engineering duties.
- IT experience maintaining Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with DISA STIGs
Certifications to include:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- DoD 8570: Security+, Network+, A+.
- Microsoft Certified Support Analyst (MCSA)
- Proven experience securing government computer systems
- Ability to develop scripts using command languages such as MS PowerShell
- Experience with the configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of:
- Microsoft Operating Systems, Domain Controllers
- McAfee Host Bases Security Suite (HBSS) components
- VMWare ESXi, vCenter
- Network firewalls and routers
- Experience with the DISA Vulnerability Management System (VMS)
- Good working relationship with DSS and DISA accreditors, resulting in successful ATO and ATC
- Experience developing DIACAP packages
- Experience working with Government Anti-Tamper agencies
- Active Secret, Top Secret, and/or SCI/SSBI clearances
- At least five years' experience making technical presentations to internal and external customers
- Demonstrably good writing skills