|Description : |
Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 22,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked #2 by Business Week in Customer Service , we are recognized for the superior service we provide to our members, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking a talented Financial Security Investigator II for our San Antonio, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Conducts investigations which include acts of fraud or money laundering either within or against USAA or files regulatory reports according to legal requirements. Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex work assignments and problem resolution. Participates in the development and implementation of team initiatives as a team resource.
- Applies maturing knowledge of the business, its products, and processes. Resolves issues and identifies appropriate issues for escalation.
- Utilizes deep product and system knowledge within at least one of USAA's businesses to conduct investigations.
- Conducts interviews and analyzes transaction data to detect fraudulent patterns and trends in support of the investigative process. Gathers information, analyzes data trends and contributes to the completion of the work product.
- Organizes investigative results, obtains and preserves evidence and presents findings. May provide testimony in criminal and civil proceedings.
- Utilizes knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, applicable laws and regulations, company policies and best practices in the investigative field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (6+ years).
- 2+ years analytical or direct industry experience.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools.
- Ability and willingness to travel 10% of the time.
- Minimum 2+ years Fraud Investigations and/or detection experience.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-4850