|Description : |
Share our pride. Join our mission.
We are currently seeking a talented Product Management Executive for our San Antonio, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Product Management Executive will primarily be responsible for New Product development and achieving our New Account growth objectives. This position is directly responsible for leading significant growth in one of USAA's most important portfolios. The Product management Executive will work collaboratively with Marketing, Finance, Risk Management, Legal, Information Technology, Operations and the Distribution Sales and Services groups to deliver an industry leading product offering that meets Member needs and drives profitability.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years of Financial Services Industry experience.
- 5+ years experience in Bank Product Management and/or Marketing.
- Expertise in the Credit Card Business, specifically around product design, P&L dynamics, pricing, customer research, marketing, retail distribution and co-brand/partnerships.
- Strong business and financial analytic capabilities around Product P&L's, marketing programs, Business - Development/Partnership programs and Credit Risk Management.
- Demonstrated expertise in technology solutions, especially with respect to Product Features (e.g. Rewards Platforms) and Product Acquisition (Retail Delivery Platforms - e.g. Internet, Mobile) and Product/Pricing Decision engines.
- Experience in the development of new and on-going management of existing 3rd party alliances.
- Understanding of current and changing regulatory environment, with an emphasis on impact to current and new product development.
- Expertise in emerging payments (e.g. Paypal, Dwolla, Google, ISIS, Prosper.com, Facebook.com, etc.).
In addition to the requirements mentioned above, candidates are also evaluated against job related competencies that are aligned with performance expectations for this role. These competencies are referred to as USAA Leadership Imperatives and are contained in the attached addendum.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-2950