|Description : |
Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 22,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked #2 by Business Week in Customer Service , we are recognized for the superior service we provide to our members, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking a talented Business Support Analyst II for our San Antonio, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
This position provides analytical support for business processes across the business or staff agency. The individual typically works with other Analysts who are responsible for supporting key functions and providing recommendations for improvement. This is the first level in the Bsns Sprt Anlst career path.
- Provides operational support to current processes and supports business operations and management in identifying opportunities and solutions to meet current and future business need.
- Organizes and defines parameters of assigned projects. Assembles relevant data. Validates information and interfaces with other departments to include presentations of documented findings, alternatives and recommended actions.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of overall business functions with in-depth knowledge of specific areas/functions and related activities.
- May represent the business or staff agency as the subject matter expert on special project and initiatives.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience (3 years).
- 1-3 years of analyst or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a wide-variety of systems coordination, process/product review initiatives and the development of management information requirements for related business functions.
- Analysis and validation of invoice charges against internal reports and contracts to avoid duplicate charges and overpayments.
- Develop internal tools to monitor, validate, and report Vendor SLO's to ensure satisfactory level of performance.
- Management of exclusionary lists which impacts loan salability.
- Experience in the financial services industry with emphasis in mortgage related services.
- Experience with technology fields such as SAS, Access and Power Point.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-7050