|Description : |
Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 22,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked the #1 Place to Work in IT by Computerworld Magazine , we are recognized for the superior service we provide to our members, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking a talented Sr Software Engineer (Marketing) for our San Antonio, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating application systems or evaluating requests for proposals and products. Coordinates changes and prioritize tasks with business or technical departments. Synthesizes analyses, identifies root causes, and develops and recommends key work products. Provides guidance in evaluating technical proposals and serve as the subject matter expert on development techniques to junior team members. Assembles key
participants and guides and facilitates teams in the development and implementation of key initiatives. Provides insight to management on issues. Serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues of an unusual nature.
- Creates system requirements, performs design and analysis, coding and unit testing of complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
- Gathers, analyze and influences user and system requirements. Identify and create solutions to improve system performance and availability.
- Creates system documentation/play book and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- Coordinate system application transition from development teams to maintenance and production team and/or construct and implement necessary controls to assure system / application traceability.
- Develops accurate estimates on work packages and distributes work packages on behalf of the manager. Analyze and design specifications for junior team members to execute.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years IT development and/or support experience.
- 6+ years experience developing and/or supporting Enterprise Marketing Management Systems (i.e. Campaign planning, campaign management, offer management, and leads).
- Knowledge of integrated multi-channel marketing and sales solutions: E-mail, Direct Mail, Outbound Dialing, Real Time Web and Mobile.
- 6+ years experience with Marketing Reporting and Analytics.
- Understanding of Marketing Concepts: Contact History, Business Intelligence, Product Attribution methodologies, Customer, Product, Channel, data integration, and Funnel.
- Experience or familiarity with IBM Unica Platform: Campaign, Interact, Marketing Operations.
- Experience or familiarity with Java, Websphere.
- Marketing Business knowledge of Financial Services: Banking, Investments, Insurance and Financial Advice.
- Experience or familiarity with ETL: DataStage, Informatica.
- Experience or familiarity with Business Intelligence: Business Objects.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-7050