|Description : |
It's a great time to join TMP - we're seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator .
As the Accounts Payable Coordinator , you will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely invoice processing, monitoring appropriate account coding of the invoices, and supporting financial controls to ensure proper distribution of funds to our key supplier alliances. You will work closely with the General Ledger, Field Offices, and Vendors.
- Process basic invoices and create payments to our vendors in accordance with the terms and conditions agreed to with our vendors.
- Process and resolve discrepancies between the purchase order and invoice amount
- Respond to vendor and field office requests. Address their questions in a professional manner.
- Make recommendations on process improvements and enhancements.
- Work should be organized, and basic detailed reconciliations should be completed.
- Cross training is required so team members can provide coverage when a team member is out.
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com ) is North America's largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies. TMP is a single source for companies to communicate their employment offerings in order to recruit and retain the best talent. Through online and traditional communications, ROI campaign management services, creative and brand management, diversity enrichment and media planning, TMP delivers Solutions with an Interactive Edge, achieving industry-specific results across virtually every sector in business and government. Headquartered in New York City with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia and affiliated around the globe, TMP continues to set the standard for measurable and cost-effective HR communications.
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-3150
|Qualifications : |
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required; two-year degree in Business or other related area preferred.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Has basic knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the payables role.
- Has effective organizational skills and keeps files and work area organized.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as with others.
- Has a basic understanding of computer applications, database concepts, and is comfortable in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively in a variety of settings. Must use acceptable grammar, and must clearly and effectively communicate relevant information.
- Must be able to plan activities in a way that ensures day-to-day duties are accomplished on time, and also, that special projects are completed within the timeframes established for their completion.
- Pays attention to detail. Approaches work in a meticulous and thorough manner.
- Has good work habits and is interested in increasing knowledge in general, as well as in the area of accounting.