|Description : |
WorldPay - www.worldpay.us
At WorldPay we are about growth and opportunity. Professional. Financial. Personal.
As one of the largest payment processors in the world, we impact businesses around the world and around the corner every day.
Our diverse team understands that everything we do - from sales to customer service to programming - can make the difference between one of our customers thriving in a competitive market or losing a sale. With more than 400,000 customers around the world - processing 3,200 transactions per minute, 4.73 million per day - we are the fastest-growing processor in the industry and are continually hiring in all areas of our company.
We acquire transactions for businesses coast to coast -- from name brand companies you know to independent businesses in your community.
- This outside sales position is responsible for the production and development of Merchant Services opportunities for both new and existing Citizens/Charter One Bank's business customers serviced by the branches or Business Banking Officers (BBO's).
- These businesses typically generate less than $10mm in annual revenues.
- The Account Executive will work closely with the assigned branches and Business Bankers Officers (BBO's) to identify Merchant Services opportunities among the existing client base or prospects.
- Attend and participate in bank sponsored meetings to generate referrals and respond to assigned leads within 24-48 hours of receiving the lead. - Participate in joint calls with the Branch managers and BBO's.
- Develop relationships with key branches and banking officers and managers in order to build, grow, and sustain Merchant Services business or other product and services offered by WorldPay.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of WorldPay to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
- WorldPay is experiencing rapid growth throughout the country and is looking for the best of the best when it comes to outside sales people.
- As a sales representative for WorldPay, you will be part of a field team responsible for growing our customer base.
- You'll have access to the finest products, technology, service and resources in the industry and be expected to maintain the highest ethical business standards.
- You will work closely with internal departments and provide customer feedback on our products and services.
- You will close sales and achieve monthly sales goals by generating qualifying leads through cold calling.
- Conduct sales presentations and product demos, develop referral agent relationships and respond to questions from merchants & businesses.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-7250
|Qualifications : |
- 2+ years outside sales experience (no industry experience necessary, will train).
- Selling experience should include cold calling and referral based selling, preferably business to business.
- Self-motivated and able to achieve sales goals.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Experience in contract negotiations, proposals, and presentations.
- Proven ability to develop new sales streams with a strong track record in sales goal achievement.
- Knowledge of merchant services, credit card industry, and banking services is a plus, but not required
- Results driven, well organized with strong follow up skills.
- Sell products & services based on customer needs.
- Ethical & honest.
- Strong closing capability.
- Ability to develop & maintain strong business relationships.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, and Excel) and Internet usage.