|Description : |
TMP Worldwide needs a bright, energetic self-starter with excellent project management, problem solving and technical skills to deliver accurate and prompt functional support to our suite of online products. The Software Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting the existing platform, internal/external client requests and managing current and new vendor site integrations. The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities as professional communication and documentation are essential to this role.
- Create and maintain vendor-specific integrations within our Job Distribution tool
- Serve internal/external clients by troubleshooting reported CRM issues through to resolution
- Conduct user acceptance testing, and report results
- Develop strong, positive user relationships with vendors, clients and internal support team
As North America's largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies, we are the single source for companies who need to communicate their employment offerings to recruit and retain the best talent. With a global reach, a digital foundation and an uncompromising commitment to innovation and creativity, we are the leaders in our space and seek equally dedicated and passionate professionals who share our determination to provide the very best for our clients. If you're ready to compete in the global arena, you just might be ready for TMP Worldwide. Let's talk!
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-9150
|Qualifications : |
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years of customer service or product support experience
- Proficiency with HTML
- Working-knowledge of XML formats (HR-XML)
- Working-knowledge of basic SQL scripts
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Experience with troubleshooting software and user related issues
- Adaptability within a plug and play user-interface
- Possess critical thinking skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment to meet strict SLAs and deadlines
- Candidate must be a team player; possess the willingness to learn and train others
- Able to promptly answer support related emails, phone calls and other inquiries
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Able to continuously multi-task
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, customer centric and constantly changing customer service environment
- CRM experience a plus
- Experience with data transfer protocols a plus (Email, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, or API)