|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
This candidate will demonstrate proficiency in developing Applications and Services using Industry and Government Standards, Specifications, Patterns, and Practices.
Develop applications and services following standards and common software practices. Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages. Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis. Graphical user interface design. Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation. Support, maintain and document software functionality. Integrate software with existing systems.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-8050
|Qualifications : |
- Requires Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Java/ Java EE Experience.
- Web Service Experience (XML, WDSL, SOAP, etc.)
Nice to have but not reqiured:
- Five years of experience preferred.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Experience
- Web servers (Jboss AS, Apache Tomcat)
- Experience with interfacing with databases (MySQL, ORACLE, NoSQL, Postgres)
- Messaging experience (JMS, AMQP)
- Middleware (ESB, Content Management, Rules)
- Familiar with TLS/SSL
- FLASH/FLEX Experience
- Masters of Science in Computer Science or related field
- Agile Experience
- Semantic Experience (RDF, OWL, OWL-S)
- Software Testing Experience
- Linux experience.