|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
- Familiarity with expeditionary shelters (BASE-X).
- Familiarity with Tactical Generator and HVAC systems (MEP, COC GETT, ECU) and electrical grounding. Generator Technician training ideal, not required.
- General knowledge/experience of Command Center operations.
- Knowledge of basic COC peripheral equipment setup and configuration (plotters, printers, smartboard, projectors, etc).
- Knowledge of Video Tele-Conference (VTC) and Voice over IP (VOIP) and equipment.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies (Windows and Exchange).
- Experience with NetApps Network Attached Storage (NAS) device configuration, and troubleshooting, to include functional knowledge of RAID technologies.
- Experience with Video Servers ideal (Windows-based such as Jupiter).
- Experience with Cisco networking.
- Familiarity with Operation and/or Administration of the Command Post of the Future (CPOF) server(s) and client(s) desirable, particularly the integration of TMS track data in the CPOF COP, as well as configuration of the Publish and - Subscribe Server (PASS) service. Operational experience with Army Battle Command System (BCS) such as MCS and CPOF is acceptable.
- Experience with Administration and Configuration of General Dynamics Digital Switching Units (DSUs), Distributed - Scalable AccessNet (DSAN) software, and/or General Dynamics LongArm Software Suite is preferred. At a minimum, operational experience with creating Templates and Mission Plans using AccessNet software is required.
- Software experience with Windows XP, System Security Administration, Microsoft Exchange, and Windows Server technologies.
- Experience working with virtualization technologies (VMware).
- Basic Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and/or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS) administration skills are desirable.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-8450