|Description : |
QinetiQ North America delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software, systems & network engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
Provide senior technical documentation support for a large-scale enterprise-wide information technology program. Ensure all documentation complies with customer requirements, ISO quality and tracking/control standards. Must follow System Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) required guidelines and templates. Should be very strong in Microsoft Office applications; especially, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Lead all technical documentation activities.
- Coordinate schedules of deliverables against proposed delivery schedule
- Participate in QNA Team and customer meetings for technical, programmatic and documentation related activities
- Manage the schedules and outputs of other technical writers and documentation specialists assigned to the program
- Ensure all quality, delivery and programmatic requirements are addressed and adhered to for all project related documentation
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-6750