|Description : |
QinetiQ North America delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software, systems & network engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
QinetiQ-NA is seeking a Senior Program Manager to manage a portfolio of software development projects and drive new business growth in software development in the department.
- Responsible for the growth, delivery, and client satisfaction for DHS Software Development programs
- Build and enhance customer relationships to expand the business through organic growth and new business.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical business plans.
- Responsible for directing capture activities for IDIQ task order bids and driving proposal activities.
- Manage teaming relationships on IDIQ vehicles; Oversee mentor protégé agreements and other contractual requirements for IDIQ subcontractors.
- Lead and mentor a distributed group of project managers to ensure the accomplishment of revenue and profit goals and growth objectives.
- Manage the preparation and submission of business planning information including budgets (revenue, costs, and profit projections), cost estimates, salary plans and investment funds requests.
- Execute programs and projects: achieving department revenue and EBITDA goals and program cost, schedule and technical milestones.
- Conduct monthly project reviews of projects against plans (direct labor, revenue, profit, discretionary spending, DSO, AR, etc.).
- Manage the development of subcontractor specifications, statements of work, and evaluation criteria.
- ensure timely invoicing, collections and payments to vendors, subcontractors and consultants.
- Supervise the preparation of, approve the submission of all status reports , and ensure external reports are prepared and submitted.
Demonstrated success identifying and capturing new business in one or more components of DHS
Program/project management experience, or experience in a comparable leadership position, is required.
Successful management of large program teams, balancing revenue vs. investments and keeping management and teammates informed.
Conversant in software development methodologies, toolsets and approaches. Experience managing software development and software application maintenance projects.
Manage multiple tasks and teams to accomplish new business generation goals.
Interface with and actively participate with customer senior executives with executive presence.
Exceptional listening, creative, and deductive listening skills.
Think clearly under pressure and adapt style in divergent situations with multiple stakeholders.
Select and manage program and business delivery staff, with a track record of consistently identifying, developing, and mentoring functional and operational leaders. Ability to lead and motivate a diverse and geographically-distributed workforce.
Strong skills in communicating orally and in writing with customers, employees, and industry leaders.
Ability to create executive briefings.
Ability to analyze programs with respect to risk (cost, schedule and technical performance) and develop risk mitigation plans, and take corrective action as needed. Provide timely resolution to program challenges.
Ability to analyze financial reports and trends.
Experience in managing multiple types of Task Order contracts including Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, and T&M required.
U.S. Citizenship Required
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … 5-2171-250