|Description : |
QinetiQ North America delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software, systems & network engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
QinetiQ North America is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager to manage a portfolio of Federal Civilian programs in our Treasury/IRS account and to drive new business growth on a major IDIQ contract.
- Responsible for the growth, delivery, and client satisfaction for all Treasury/IRS programs.
- Build and enhance customer relationships to expand the business through organic growth and new business.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical business plans.
- Responsible for directing capture activities for IDIQ task order bids and driving proposal activities.
- Manage teaming relationships on IDIQ vehicles; Oversee mentor protégé agreements and other contractual requirements for IDIQ subcontractors.
- Lead and mentor a distributed group of project managers to ensure the accomplishment of revenue and profit goals and growth objectives.
- Manage the preparation and submission of business planning information including budgets (revenue, costs, and profit projections), cost estimates, salary plans and investment funds requests.
- Execute programs and projects: achieving department revenue and EBITDA goals and program cost, schedule and technical milestones.
- Conduct monthly project reviews of projects against plans (direct labor, revenue, profit, discretionary spending, DSO, AR, etc.).
- Manage the development of subcontractor specifications, statements of work, and evaluation criteria.
- Ensure timely invoicing, collections and payments to vendors, subcontractors and consultants.
- Supervise the preparation of, approve the submission of all status reports, and ensure external reports are prepared and submitted.
- Track record of business growth and client satisfaction within the Department of the Treasury, preferably within the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Existing relationships and record of business success in these two accounts
- Program/project management experience, or experience in a comparable leadership position, is required.
- Successful management of large program teams, balancing revenue vs. investments and keeping management and teammates informed.
- Manage multiple tasks and teams to accomplish new business generation goals.
- Interface with and actively participate with customer senior executives with executive presence.
- Exceptional listening, creative, and deductive listening skills.
- Think clearly under pressure and adapt style in divergent situations with multiple stakeholders.
- Select and manage program and business delivery staff, with a track record of consistently identifying, developing, and mentoring functional and operational leaders.
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse and geographically-distributed workforce.
- Strong skills in communicating orally and in writing with customers, employees, and industry leaders.
- Ability to create executive briefings with minimal assistance.
- Ability to analyze programs with respect to risk (cost, schedule and technical performance) and develop risk mitigation plans, and take corrective action as needed. - Provide timely resolution to program challenges.
- Ability to analyze financial reports and trends.
- Experience in managing multiple types of Task Order contracts including Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, and T&M required.
- Experience managing IDIQs is preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-8550