|Description : |
Its a great time to join TMP were seeking a Digital Project Manager .
As a Digital Project Manager , you will manage the entire project lifecycle to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to our client base. In addition to excelling in scope, time and budget management, Project Managers also must possess a thorough understanding of digital development in all its forms (design, IXD, content, UI development,engineering and quality assurance) and the ability to facilitate dialog that represents our companys development efforts and methodologies to clients.
- Run point on several projects at once, managing all communications, scope, timeline and budget
- Develop and communicate project performance throughout development to all stakeholders
- Maintain and update all project plan documentation from initiation to execution
- Leading cross-functional teams to deliver high quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Working as a member of an interactive development team researching and executing emerging solutions
- Developing detailed project plans and collecting client information for development
- accurately identify and mitigate project risk, forecast development timelines and budget accordingly.
- Facilitating communication among team members internally and with the client via regular team meetings and the project website
As North Americas largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies, we are the single source for companies who need to communicate their employment offerings to recruit and retain the best talent. With a global reach, a digital foundation and an uncompromising commitment to innovation and creativity, we are the leaders in our space and seek equally dedicated and passionate professionals who share our determination to provide the very best for our clients. If youre ready to compete in the global arena, you just might be ready for TMP Worldwide. Lets talk!
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-6750
|Qualifications : |
- Bachelors Degree
- Project Management certification and/or 3-5 years experience with formal project management methodologies, including various forms of project documentation.
- Extensive experience managing projects involving website development, video, mobile sites, apps, social media and etc.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce enough project documentation, business requirements documentation and functional specifications to drive successful development.
- Candidate must possess an understanding of basic site usability and architecture principles.
- Experience in a digital agency a plus
- Must have experience in a range of client management situations (i.e. multiple industries and corporate structures, projects of varying duration and complexity).
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal communication skills
- A strong knowledge of MS Office including Microsoft Project