|Description : |
QinetiQ North America delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software, systems & network engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
The National Coordination Office (NCO) for Networking and Information Technology Research and Development (NITRD) Program was chartered by Federal law, stems from the High-Performance Computing (HPC) Act of 1991 (Public Law 102-194) as amended by the Next Generation Internet Research Act of 1998 (Public Law 105-305).
These laws authorize Federal government agencies to set goals, prioritize their investments, and coordinate their activities in networking and information technology research and development.
The NITRD Program is the primary mechanism by which the Federal government coordinates its unclassified networking and information technology (IT) research and development (R&D) investments. Fourteen Federal government agencies, including all of the large science and technology agencies, are formal members of the NITRD Program. Many other Federal government organizations also participate in NITRD activities.
These agencies work together to develop a broad spectrum of advanced networking and IT capabilities to empower Federal government missions; U.S. science, engineering, and technology leadership; and U.S. economic competitiveness.
Their efforts increase the overall effectiveness and productivity of Federal government networking and IT R&D investments, leveraging strengths, avoiding duplication, and increasing interoperability of networking and IT R&D products.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … 7-2171-950
|Qualifications : |
- Provides technical subject matter expertise leadership, management, and facilitation for assigned monthly PCA, SSG, or team meetings and workshops, to include researching relevant topic areas, drafting meeting agendas, recommending and contacting selected speakers, following up on action items, and drafting meeting summaries
- Assists in the writing and editing of technical reports and planning documents (e.g., NSTC Federal Plans, workshop reports, and other reports, documents, as appropriate)
- Provides technical and editorial support for the annual supplement to the President's Budget
- Provides technical and editorial support for other NCO/NITRD projects and activities as assigned
- Provides support to the PCAST Subcommittee on Networking and Information Technology
- Coordinates and participates in major conferences and agency workshops to foster interagency communication and cooperation.