|Description : |
Create exceptional outreach, marketing and recruitment advertising and communications that get recognized, deliver results and win awards.
It's a great time to join TMP Government, an important part of TMP Worldwide, and The Digital Brand Authority.
Your job will be to manage multifaceted client projects from inception through completion.This includes overseeing and participating in the development of comprehensive branding campaigns across all media, with a special emphasis on the digital arena. We'll be counting on your strong organizational skills and attention to detail to exceed expectations for our well-known federal and corporate clients.
- Work with account team to develop and implement digital and traditional client solutions
- Manage project lifecycles from start to finish, from developing timelines to engaging internal resources to delivering results
- Communicate with clients to gather project assets, gain approvals, discuss timeline, budget, etc.
- Prepare timelines, meeting agendas, conference reports, etc.
- Ad placement and other activities, as needed
TMP Government is a part of TMP Worldwide--the largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies, Do you want to be your innovative best and work with a Top 50 digital agency as recognized by Ad Age? Of course you do. Digital is our domain, but so is print, broadcast and collateral. Let's join forces-and share the future of advertising and communications.
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-3650
|Qualifications : |
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years' experience within an advertising, marketing or PR organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., within integrated social media programs
- Strong understanding of both digital and traditional advertising strategies, design, production and project management
- Strong analytical, reporting and budget tracking skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, plus organizational, follow-through and multitasking abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project preferred