|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
Administer an approved Program of Instruction (POI) and Aircrew Training Program (ATP) as an Instructor Pilot (IP) in support of the foreign military sales customer's flight training mission. Serve as an IP in a training environment that includes establish training schedules, flight schedules and execute task supervision of foreign military aviation flight training events. Training includes classroom and hands-on training exercises, operation of assigned training devices, and related aircraft systems operations.
While executing duties as an IP in the MD530F helicopter, train and evaluate individual proficiency and readiness level progression tasks, instrument flight tasks, and basic combat skills during day, night, night vision system (NVS), night-vision goggle (NVG) and instrument flight rules (IFR) conditions. Prepare and present academic training to include aircraft pre-mission and performance planning, basic combat skills/tactics and operations in adverse environmental conditions. Maintain a current FAA class II flight physical.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-5650
|Qualifications : |
Necessary Skills / Qualifications Required:
- DOD qualified IP in the MD500-series, Bell 206 series or OH-58A/C/D helicopter
- Must meet the requirements of AR 95-20 for an Instructor Pilot
- Demonstrated ability to conducted flight-related academic training
- Current FAA flight physical IAW AR 95-20 (annual renewal)
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Necessary Skills / Qualifications Preferred:
- 2 years' experience as an IP conducting DOD approved Initial Entry Rotary Wing Pilot Training
- 500 IP hours in the MD500-series or OH-58A/C/D helicopter
- 10 years of IP experience in any other mission, type or design aircraft
- Master Gunner experience
- Instrument Flight Examiner qualification
- Combat experience in OIF/OEF