|Description : |
Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 22,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked #2 by Business Week in Customer Service , we are recognized for the superior service we provide to our members, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking talented Director-Fraud Prevention and Detection for our San Antonio, TX facility.
Provides oversight and manages the strategic direction fraud risk at USAA. Directs tactical operational issues and resolution activities related to financial fraud at USAA.
- Develops strategies and solutions to enable USAA members to conduct business (open new accounts, maintenance accounts, move money/make payments, debit/credit cards, etc.) while reducing fraud risk.
- Provides leadership and direction to areas of responsibility. Develops and executes on strategies, objectives and business plans. Ensures activities are aligned with the corporate mission, strategy and objectives to protect the USAA.
- Develops managers and staff knowledge and collaborates with Fraud Strategy to ensure best in class detection solutions are delivered in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Develops solutions (technical and non-technical) that enable exceptional member experience while mitigating fraud risks and abiding all governing rules & guidance imposed by regulatory bodies.
- Assists in the advancement of USAA products and channels, enabling member functionality and transactions while balancing risk and controls.
- Collaborates with business partners to plan, prepare and forecast potential losses, develop mitigating controls and educate business stakeholders on fraud schemes and industry trends.
- Develops key metrics and reports trends, industry developments and best practices. Presents information to executive management to raise fraud awareness & education, building support and influencing strategic investment in solutions & controls across internal financial areas.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-8350
|Qualifications : |
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Criminal Justice or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of cross functional experience in banking (back-office and front office operations) including experience influencing business stakeholders at all levels of management.
- 5+ years people management experience including developing people and managing talent.
- 3+ years experience working with federal regulations as they relate to bank security, investigations, case creation, SAR filing, and recovery.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrate adaptability to analyze issues, make decisions and manage execution.
- Write and speak effectively with an ability to influence others through collaboration.