|Description : |
Food Services of America, Inc. is one of the nation's largest broadline food distributors, providing a full spectrum of food and supplies to our customers throughout 15 western and mid-western states from nine regional distribution centers. Our customers include independent and chain restaurants, schools, hospitals, hotels, and government foodservice operations.
When you join the family of Associates at FSA, you are joining a team which puts the emphasis on you - the employee - our most valuable resource. FSA is a great company to work for with full benefits and a supportive atmosphere that rewards initiative and integrity. That's why our Associates love it here!
- Provide service to Schools and Healthcare accounts and ensures customer satisfaction by providing the best distribution at a profitable level for the company
- Manage assigned territory in a manner that will ensure customer satisfaction while achieving Sales and Gross Profit Plan Goals
- Provide superior consultative sales and service by utilizing Star Solutions, CRM, and other proprietary Customer Solution Tools
- Work with current and prospect accounts to gain new business.
- Visit with assigned accounts as well as prospect accounts on a scheduled basis
- Draft letters and memos to keep customers and internal departments updated on activities
- Review and improve service level by monitoring Out-of-Stock and Sub Reports, Price Over Ride Reports and Weekly Usage and Demand Reports
- Work closely with Merchandising to ensure that proper inventory levels of needed products are in stock at all times and available to assigned customers.
- Prepare and present projected usage information to in a timely manner as needed
- Perform customer collections and work proactively to keep accounts current.
- Attend sales related meetings and activities
- Some travel required
Other duties as assigned
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-2250
|Qualifications : |
- High school equivalency required, with some college preferred
- Registered Dietician preferred
- Experience in School, Health Care or Chain Sales is strongly desired
- Computer skills required; knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills required
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize is vital, must work well in groups, and be able to manage heavy workloads with many interruptions
Some travel required
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test