|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
You are submitting your information for consideration to a position that is currently available under the Engineering Services Contract (ESC) at Kennedy Space Center, Florida. If selected, actual employment may be with QinetiQ North America OR one of the ESC teammate subcontractors.
Responsible for supporting the documentation and graphics efforts within the ESC Engineering Support group. Individual will provide graphic support directly to the NASA customer and/or the ESC customer as well as support the group's technical editors/writers providing graphics for and laying out final documents. Working independently, individual will be responsible for creating final artwork and documents for print and web-based use. Responsibilities also include troubleshooting problems with peripheral equipment such as printers and scanners.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … 7-2171-950
|Qualifications : |
- Associates degree plus 3-5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and capabilities.
- Experience working with both the Mac and PC platforms.
Must be proficient (expert level) in the following software:
- Adobe “family” of desktop publishing, i.e., InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat (full version), MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- MS Word skills must include a proficiency in manipulating words and graphics in documents, creating forms and tables, and working in templates.
- A basic knowledge of MS Excel is also required.
- Must know the NASA Communications Material Review (CMR) process and how to get a job through the approval process.
- US Citizenship required.