|Description : |
QinetiQ North America's Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions.
Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
You are submitting your information for consideration to a position that is currently available under the Engineering Services Contract (ESC) at Kennedy Space Center, Florida. If selected, actual employment may be with QinetiQ North America OR one of the ESC teammate subcontractors.
JOB DESCRIPTION/POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES :
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for assisting Project Managers in the monitoring and controlling of cost, schedule, and technical performance on various projects. Duties may include the creation of ad hoc reports, analysis of financial data, tracking action items in technical meetings. The successful candidate will also be responsible for assisting in the creation of task order plans, which include technical approach, basis of estimate, risk analysis, and schedule.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick. … -2171-1250
|Qualifications : |
REQUIRED SKILLS/SPECIAL TRAINING:
- The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The candidate should have intermediate knowledge of the MS Office Suite of products as well as MS Project.
- Positive attitude, organizational skills, excellent time management, and schedule flexibility are a must.
EDUCATION/YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
For a Project Administrator II, the education/experience is:
- AA degree with minimum of 4 years experience or an equivalent combination of experience and education from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
For a Project Administrator III, the education/experience is:
- BA degree and 8 years experience or an equivalent combination of experience and education from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.