April has been designated as Month of the Military Child. The Month of the Military Child has some great information up as well as some awesome ideas for lesson plans for teachers, scrapbook ideas and arts and crafts links. Go HERE for more information.
Here’s a sample of some of the arts and crafts links you will find:
Example of the first craft page and directions you will find:
Decorate a colorful picture frame for your mom or dad using Creative Hands® Cool Foam® Stickers! Just peel & stick to create the perfect gift for the perfect parent!
- Creative Hands® #8685-99 #1 Fun Frame
- Creative Hands® #22402-01 Crazy Creatures 3-D Foam Stickers
- Creative Hands® #22432-01 Alphabet & Numbers 3-D Foam Stickers
- Tape or craft glue
- Trim a photo down to 4 ¼-in x 5 ¼-in and tape or glue to backside of frame opening. Replace backing.
- Peel & stick Crazy Creature, alphabet and number Cool Foam® stickers to decorate front of frame.